Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yeah it is November!

That is what we heard on our way to church this morning. Aaron was in the back seat so excited. He is counting down the days until he is 7. Nicole will also be turning 4 this month. She is so excited. We have had a full month and are so excited for the next month to come. I know I said that I would up date you on my food storage rack, I will as soon as Christian is done with base boards. That project has taken over the garage, but it will look so nice when they are done.




Isaac is so excited to be in cub scouts. He loves to wear his uniform, unlike his dad who wanted to run away from home when he was a cub scout.








These are my friends that do a fun trip to San Francisco each year. We decided that it was time to go so we went shopping, got pedicures, and then went out to dinner. It was so much fun.
Nicole is so cute. I took her to Disney on Ice. She loved all the princesses and could not stop watching. It was fun to see the show with her friends.

Nicole's Pre-School class went to the pumpkin patch. This pumpkin patch is great, it has a lot for the kids to do and the best part is that it is free during the week. The boys got to come because they are off track.

No comments: