Saturday, January 23, 2010

My house is a very, very, very fine house......

What do you ask your husband to do when he has a week off of work. Well at our house I ask for a home project that doesn't take to long. This was my request. I have wanted him to take down this wall for about 6 years and now it is done and I love it. We are going to add a few things below the mirror, but are not sure what yet. I have a mantel that opens the space up just enough.
Finished Project
This is our old table (for sale)


This is our new table. I love that the dog is not tall enough to jump up and eat the kids food anymore. I also like that we have lots of space to do kid projects on the table.

3 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

I love the table! I saw it the other day at Sam's Club and told Danny it is on my want list. When mom and dad told me you bought the table at Sam's I knew exactly what the table looked like. You are blessed to have such a handy husband.

Anonymous said...

oooh LOVE the new table!! it's very very cute!!! and I love home projects, it looks so great!!

Desiree Sanders said...

I have been COVETING after a new dining room table for months. Ooh, maybe I should tell josiah that he will get dinners when I get a new table! I'm so JEALOUS! And I'm also jealous that Christian actually does the projects that you give him :)