Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Long awaited pictures

Drum roll please. I know you all have been waiting for me to post my new counters. Well the wait is over. I love them and it was such a great buy for my house. I love that the counter is now all one height. Look no more grout.

I went out of town this last week and when I came home I had this waiting for me. They are so beautiful. I am so happy to have no more carpet in the living room. The floor should be just a tad bit cleaner than the carpet.



3 comments:

Carrie said...

Your house looks huge with the new counters and floors. You must be loving it!

Unknown said...

your house looks so beautiful!!! Ilove it! I bet it feels so good to be getting it done! I love it great job!

Petersen Party of 7 said...

I'm so jealous of your counters. Love them. They look great