Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tri-for-Fun

The last 2 months I did a DU for fun and this month Christian did the Tri-for-Fun with me.

I did 3 mile run, 16 mile bike, and a 3 mile run.

Christian did the 1/2 mile swim, 16 mile bike, and a 3 mile run.

This is one of the hardest things I have ever done. I loved it though.
Des and Me at the July DU.
Before the event. Christian and I trying to stay warm. It was the best temperature.

Me crossing the finish line


What a great feeling.

We did it. What a great way to start a Saturday. I loved having Christian there with me. We both beat our times.

6 comments:

bec said...

Way to go! I really want to try a short triathlon in the next year or two. It's inspiring seeing other people do it, hopefully I can pull it off!

The Potter Pack said...

Go Jeanine !! Must say ... you can really pull off wearing spandex !! Most people can't !! Nice job !

Unknown said...

I am so impressed! you go girl!!!

Carrie said...

Only you can pull of those black spandex. Way to go, You ROCK!

Prem Saisha said...

Hi there!
New follower..
Hope you stop by too.. ;)

Thompsons said...

You guys are awesome and thats really all I can say!!! :)