Monday, February 14, 2011

American Girl Los Angeles

After arriving in LA the girls are so excited to stay in a hotel.

In front of the fountain at "the Grove".
Nicole and Julie
shopping while we wait for our dinner reservation
they had cute chairs for the dolls to sit in
the cutest plates and cups, just the right size for a doll
After dessert
The hotel had an elevator that entertained the kids for hours.
All the cute kids and their dolls. Such a fun group.
We went to Crumbs, before we left LA for such fabulous cup cakes.
Nicole enjoying her cupcake.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh so much fun, I took my daughter to the american girl store when we were in chicago a few years ago, and WOW, it is amazing, of course it looks like so much fun with a big crowd like you went with. it is a blast, and of course cupcakes you can't go wrong. I love it.

Ashley Hunt said...

Adorable! I hope the girls had a great time!

Unknown said...

HI I was Just veiwing random blogs and I have both of those dolls! Was that Lanie and Julie