Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My sweet little Girl!

My sweet little girl had quite the attitude today. I heard "I don't want to" about 20 times today. She is so funny that the first time she told me "I don't want to" I just had to laugh, because when you are 2 and cute you don't say things like that. She thinks she is the queen of the house. You can ask her who is the boss and she grins really big and says "Collsies is". She can't say her N's yet.
She was walking around the house today singing her mumble songs (these are songs she knows and we just don't know the words) and she would stop mid song and fold her arms and as soon as she was done she would say amen and keep on singing.

Yesterday, Christian was laying on the couch and she came up to him and put her hands on his head mumbled something and said amen. ( she is feeling the spirit).

The day ended with her running around the house singing "I am the champion, no time for losers, for the world" it was so funny because she would ball her hand up and raise it in the air as she ran.

No comments: