Sunday, September 7, 2008

Isaac waiting for the tooth fairy!

Isaac lost his first top tooth yesterday. We had so much fun with friends that he forgot to put his tooth under his pillow. So tonight he remembered that he needed the tooth fairy to come for his tooth. He put his tooth under his pillow and layed down. I was walking down the hall and noticed that he was a sleep, or so I thought. He opened his eyes, sat up, lifted his pillow. To his suprise his tooth was still under his pillow (he had only been in bed about 10 minutes). He looked at the baggie his tooth is in and said " I know I was a sleep for at least 1/2 hour, why would the tooth fairy not take my tooth." I just love that he thought she would come , even if he was not a sleep.

3 comments:

Anna Min said...

I just posted one about Alyvia losing her third tooth (early, I know)...how fun. The tooth fairy had so many other teeth to go around to on the first night, but she got her on the second night that Alyvia had her tooth under her pillow:)
How do I forget these things?..I mean the how does the tooth fairy forget these things!

KirstenandDaniel said...

Emily just lose her first two teeth a month ago and was a little concerned about it. She kept asking David about wether it would hurt. Then when they actually came out she kept telling Aaron that loosing teeth would be ok because it doesn't hurt. From Kirsten- Sorry I don't know how to change my account name.

H Fletcher said...

That's too cute. I can't wait for my kids to loose a tooth, but I am afraid that Jacob might just swallow it. I hope not.