Thursday, September 25, 2008

To Shop!

I this last weekend I went shopping with some friends at a great store in San Francisco. We started our adventure with finding our parking garage, which was in between the pedicures at Silk and the H&M store. We had a fantabulous pedicure, leg massage, and sitting massage. We ventured on to the streets of San Francsico and walked for a while to get the clothing extrazaganza of all stores. The prices were great and the enviroment was electric. When I walked in and didn't know quit where to start. So using my deductive reasoning I just moved from one section to the next, just fill up my arms, tried on the clothes, walk out with 2 or 3 things that fit great. I think I was in the dressing room 7 or 8 times before I made my final choices(I tried on 11 to 15 things each time). Time seemed to just stand still, well we know that it really can't do that, but it was the best 3 to 4 hours of shopping I have ever done. Probably because I was with out any children. Yeah, I got a free afternoon/evening with great company, and a store that you could just get lost in. I know that I will have to do a by-yearly trip. We ended our evening with a great dinner at Santorini(I think that is how it is spelled) a Mediterranean Resturant. I am so greatful for the best husband in the whole world that came home from work, so that I could get out and play with some friends.

No comments: