Wednesday, January 28, 2009

If some one cut off my nose!

Today Nicole was pushing the dog. She was taking her wagon and pushing it into the dog. I told her she had to stop touching the dog:
Nicole: I am not touching Oakley.
Mom: Stop pushing your wagon into the dog or you will go to your room.
Nicole: All of me
Mom: Yes all of you needs to leave the dog alone
Nicole: All of me in my room
Me: Yes all of you will be put in your room
Nicole: What about my nose?
Me: Yes your nose will be in your room with you.
Nicole: What if some one breaks in and cuts off my nose?
Mom: Nobody is going to cut off your nose.
Nicole: what if my nose gets cut off and is touching Oakley.
Mom: Now that is just silly. Why would your nose be missing and touching the Oakley?
Nicole: So that it would have to go to time out.
Now if that is not thinking I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

Wow, that is impressive! Even my Annika who has thought of everything to get out of time out hasn't reached that level of sophisticated thought yet!

Unknown said...

jeanine, your daughter is precious!!! I absolutly love those conversations.