Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Wicked Witch of the House

Today Nicole and Christian were playing. She got mad at him and called him the wicked witch of the house. She is so funny. She has started using words I didn't know she knew the correct way to use it. Frustrated is the new term she uses. She was at the park with her friends on friday and got separated from them. When we were eating dinner that night she was telling Christian all about her day and playing with Kiaya and Abby . She got this look on her face and thru her hands out to her side and said "I got, well, frustrated when I could not find my friends." We just looked at her in amazement and said "you got frustrated?" "Yeah that is what I did got, Frustrated." Now that is her favorite word. She is getting frustrated at every thing now.
We love that she is getting big. I hope she continues to use big words for a 3 year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How stinkin cute is that! You wont believe all the words Cooper is sayin now, he must have picked up vocab skills from his favorite Nicolsy!