Sunday, August 9, 2009

I guess it is time to update!

We have had so much fun the last few months.
The kids watched a movie outside in the backyard.
Isaac is loving Oakley. They are both getting so big.




We spent a day at six Flags. Nicole and Aaron played in the ground fountains. We didn't bring dry shoes and they ended up with prune feet. Their feet hurt so bad they couldn't walk out of the park.




Here are the long awaited Baptismal photos of Isaac. It was a great day.

I took the kids to a spray park. They had so much fun.


We went to the Columbia River Maritime Museum. The kids loved all the cool ships and equipment.




Before we went to the CRMM, we spent time hiking and enjoying the great weather in the south western part of Washington (it was a family reunion). I got to see most of my family. I think that only 2 of my cousins didn't come.


and yes the dog came with us. She almost was better than the kids.



I thought it was so funny that all the pet areas were the worst place in the rest stop to let your dog out. They usually had sticker weeds that were awful for man or dog to have to walk on. But the view from this rest area was so beautiful.

2 comments:

Tiar Hatley said...

Looks like a great summer. That is a nice spray park! I wish I could have been at the family reunion. I missed you guys so much!!

Jeri Call said...

wow, you guys have been busy!

Looks like you had a great summer!