Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank You for the Great Idea!

I would like to thank Carrie for the great idea about Dessert Waffles. I have been thinking about them ever since she talked about them. We had Dessert waffles for dinner tonight and it was a big hit. I should have taken pictures but I didn't.
Here is how you make the yummy waffles. (If you didn't guess I really like waffles and I am always looking for new ways to make and eat them)

You make your waffles, you top your waffles with Ice cream, syrup(any kind), fruit, whip cream, or any other way you top your dessert. We had waffles with fresh raspberries, homemade blackberry sauce, whip cream, caramel sauce, maple syrup, vanilla ice cream. Everyone made a different kind of waffle. I loved that I got all the great fresh flavors with the sweet ice cream.
So here is to the great ideas of others that we all love to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! We'll have to try that. Although I have a feeling my kids will have a blast building their waffles and then not want to eat them. They are so picky!

Unknown said...

ohh jeanine, that sounds sooo good, I will have to try that one.