Friday, April 23, 2010

CATS!

Look at how happy those cute kids are.


Christian came home for lunch today and asked if I wanted to go see Cats the musical. I was excited because it is one that left the theater before I got a chance to see it. Well, Christian found out that a group of 10-18 year olds were putting it on in Folsom and Sunday was the last day. Well I told him that I would get a sitter and we could go. He surprised me and said he wanted to take the kids. So tonight we got ready and headed out. We arrived at the theater, bought our tickets, and found our seats. We told the kids that they could not get up from their seats until intermission. As soon as the lights went down and the singing started they couldn't take their eyes off the actors. It was amazing. The kids talked about their favorites all the way home. I am so glad that they loved it.

No comments: