Monday, May 31, 2010

A little catching up!

This is the hotel that we stayed at.
The Hotel Del CoronadoThe View from the beach.

Our room

The view of Down town San Diego.

I know that this is a little late getting out.
Christian and I were able to go on a trip to Coronado Island for a few days in April. Christian spent a lot of time in meetings and I saw a few things in San Diego. I went to the Zoo and Old Town San Diego. I was amazed at how well the public transportation worked. I would catch the ferry in the morning and walk up a few blocks and either catch a bus or ride the train. Both were a lot of fun. When I was done sight seeings I would come back to the ferry platform and take the ferry back to the island. I don't think I have walk so much in along time. It was about 1 1/2 miles to the ferry platform ( I did this twice a day for 3 days).
I think the one thing I miss the most is the run I did on the beach in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! a lot of catching up lol, how fun! birthdays, camping, scouts, swimming, we love swimming around here I have a son on the swim team! we love it! looks like you are having a blast!