Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aaron has come up with a great solution!

Aaron came home from school and told me he wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher when he grows up. I thought that was great. He proceeded to tell me about the great things you do in Kindergarten. He said his teacher is the best and he wants to be just like her. Then he told me he was going to be "the Cops" like his uncle Garrett (he also wants to be a police officer). I asked him how he was going to do both of them. I get this response "Well mom see, I am going to teach little kids how to be cops so that when they grow up they will love kindergarten and cops." I am trying not to keep a straight face, and keep him talking."You know mom you have to teach us little to know that you want to be that."
I just love that he has solved the problem of all those that didn't know you can just teach it to them in kindergarten and they will grow and do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaron is so smart! I love his idea and can't wait to see him all grown up as a kindergarten/cop teacher!