Sunday, March 1, 2009

The 6th of the 6th

I was tagged on Jamie Petersen's blog , so here it goes.
The rules:
1.Go to your document/pictures file on your computer
2.Go to the 6th file
3.Go to the 6th picture
4. Blog about that picture
5. Tag 6 other people
Here's my picture:

This was taken the day before Christian went back to work. For the past 5 years Christian has had Dec 25th until the First Monday in January off. It has been such a great thing for us. This year we went to the Exploritorium and played on the beach with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. I really like him with a beard, but he really doesn't like it all that much because he is going grey. So for the week he was off, he grew it out just for me. Such a sweet husband.

The six that I tag are: Christine Fisher, Marci Hansen, Emily Moss, Garrett Brown, Stephanie Fry, Kristina Cox

I am excited to see what you post.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

AWESOME! I bet Christian is so glad you were tagged so you could show the world how manly he is!!