Friday, March 13, 2009

10 Years Yesterday!

10 Years. I am so happy that it seems like yesterday that we got married. We got to have a great celebration. We just did it last weekend. My brother and Sister-in-law took our kids for the weekend.(we have a swap set up so we both get to have time just as a couple, every one should do this). Well back to my fun weekend. We started on Friday with dinner at Cafe Bernardo, such a great place to eat and realx (super yummy food) and then rented a movie. On Saturday morning we went on 14 mile bike ride, in the afternoon we went bowling for the Big Brothers, Big sisters organization. In the evening Christian suprised me and took me to a Play "Little Women" the musical. It was really good. After the play we went to "The Tower Cafe". I don't know if it was because it was 11:30 at night or that we were so hungry, but I can't remember eating food that tasted so good. It is food from Mexico/south america, everyone should try it.
We did have a great day yesterday. Christian came back from his trip and we took the kids to our favorite Chineese Resturant, in Natomas. The kids loved it. We told them we had been married 10 years. They were not sure what to think. Aaron just asked if he was at our wedding. We both just laughed and said "nope none of you were at our wedding".
Just think 50 years doesn't seem that far away.
We are also going away because 10 years is a time to celebrate.......We are taking a trip to Washington DC in April. I am so excited I have always wanted to go the the Smithsonian.
I hope you all have as much fun on your anniversary as I had on mine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeanine,
congrats!!! Isn't it so funny how fast the time goes. I don't know about you, but i can't imagine not being married now. Single life seems sooo far behind us now.

James said...

Congrats! Ang and I are coming up on 8 years and it truly is amazing how fast it goes by.

Carrie said...

Yeah! What a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

Happy late anniversary! I'm glad you guys had such a great weekend. Your kids were perfect and we had a great time with them. Can't wait to see you this Sunday!