Friday, April 3, 2009

Sorry about the size

I thought "Oh look how cute a side show of all the pictures I want to post" did not realize that it would be so large that part of it would be missing from the page. I am a beginner when it comes to posting and I have stayed away from unknown things. Well look what happens when I cross that line into the unknown. I get the exlarge (but I must say that it didn't cost me an extra $.35), when really I just wanted the medium or even a small would have been nice. To all those that come to look at the pictures and read the comments, I am truly sorry for the extra large slide show. Before I post another slide show, I will see what I can do to fix my error.

1 comment:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

I love the pictures, so much fun to see! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. If you are coming to Utah this summer do it after we get there at the end of June. By the way, I use slide.com to make my slide shows.