Friday, April 3, 2009

Fun Things

This past month we did some fun things.
Here are a few of the things that we did.


View this montage created at One True Media
Life seen through our eyes

My kids are learning the finer points of how to drink rootbeer
Nicole loves the thought of being a mom so she has a favorite pose(being pregnant)
We had a new built-in-cabinet made for the hole under the TV (I love that I have some thing nice to look at)
Nicole and her cute friends Kiaya and Abby came over and We had a beauty salon. I loved it
We got a new garage door
Nicole and Aaron love digging and getting all messy.
Oakley loves to chew on everything
We had fun at the exploritorium
We saw an episode of Ask this old house(just for kids) They made Water Rockets. Christian and Isaac had so much fun making the rocket launcher and then launching the rocket. It was only about 55 degrees when they did this, it got pretty cold after a few launches. (you use water to propel the rocket)

2 comments:

Anna Min said...

I love Ask This Old House! Very cool trick...:)
So fun to see your kids...Nicole is a doll!

James said...

55 degrees is cold?! You have definitely been away from Utah for too long. I put on my shorts when it's 55.