Sunday, October 11, 2009

What is it about eating dinner!


Tonight I made a easy dinner. It is Sunday and unless we have company for dinner I just don't feel like going all out for a dinner. I do that most of the week. We had bake potato's and toppings for dinner. Everyone thought it was great. I loved that all I had to do was get the toppings ready while the potato's cooked.

Nicole is really funny about eating dinner. She will look at her plate and tell us that she can't eat part of her dinner because it is yucky. Tonight she did it and she had 3 piles of potato. 2 of the piles she was able to eat, while the 3rd and smallest pile was the yucky pile. I just had to take a picture of it because I know when she gets older she will not believe us when we tell her. We took a picture of her with her plate and she ate the 2 larger piles but the yucky pile just could not be eaten. You can all understand right. Who wants to eat yucky food.

No comments: