Sunday, October 11, 2009

What is your house made of?

We have an on going project that will be done in the next month. Christian is working on replacing all the base boards in our house. I am so excited. This past week he did the living room base boards.
Well, while I was vacuuming out the space where the new base boards were going to go, I found something interesting in our wall. It was a soda can, the person who built our home left in the wall. I thought it was interesting, and wondered what other things they left us. But at least 10 years later the can is empty of all liquid that could have been in it. Nicole thinks it is funny that her house is made of soda cans.

2 comments:

bec said...

yeah! Bobo cafe is my favorite restaurant ever. They only had one when we went there, in Roseville.

Unknown said...

thats too cute Jeanine!!
I totally wish I could come on out to your house and snag your firewood, how fun would that be to catch up with each other!!! your kids are adorable, I love reading about them