Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where do you live?

I have been teaching Nicole where she lives. She is getting pretty good at knowing that we live in Sacramento California. The other day I was talking to her little pre-school friends that I had in the car for carpool. Nicole say to me"I live in California." Me being so excited that she remembers. I ask her what city she lives in"I live in Sacramento" Yeah. Well, it started a big conversation with her 2 friends:
Nicole"Where do you live Hailee?"
Hailee" I don't know"
Nicole: "You live in Sacramento"
Hailee:"Oh, Sacramento"
Nicole"Abby, where do you live?"
Abby: "I don't live in Sacramento, I live in a house."
Nicole: "Well I live a house too."
Hailee: "Me too."
I was laughing so hard as they were all were changing, because we do all live in a house.

1 comment:

bec said...

how funny! I was talking with a neighbor girl the other day who is about 6 and was telling me about the cafe she was opening. I asked her what kind of food she was serving and she didn't know what I meant so I asked if it was Italian or Mexican etc.. She said, "oh, it's Orem food."