Sunday, October 19, 2008

:) Happy days are here again!

I am elated today and I hope the joy continues for the next couple of years. MY husband joined our family to get to church. Yes that is right I am no longer the widow on sunday morning drives to church. Christian is no longer in meetings on sunday mornings. This has been a 3 year adventure. The kids all were so amazed that he was with us, they were even more amazed that he gets to ride in the same car as us to go home. I loved that I had an extra voice this morning to get everyone dress and out the door with out pulling my hair out. I am very greatful he had the calling he did and now it is time for new things. I am sure that it will be a new adventure in his new calling. Everyone brace your selves Christian was just called as the Weblos Leader. OK, now that you all know that he was called to do this, I have to explain a short story about him. The only time he ever threated to run a way from home when he was little was when he had to go to cub scouts.
I am waiting to see what new things he will inspire the 10 years with. I know that there are scouters out there and if you have any words of wisdom for Christian please pass them along, I am sure he would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Anna Min said...

Oh congratulations! How wonderful is that! Jereme has been called as Executive Secretary for the third time...and it all started in Sacramento. How I'd love to have his help! So I feel your joy:) Are you still primary president?

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you! I'm jealous that you have your husband home to help. It's not so bad this year since church isn't until 11:00, but next year will suck because Bryan will have an early meeting and church will be at 9:00. Enjoy your mornings and drives together!

James said...

Christian, remember to pack clean underwear.

Garrett