Saturday, October 18, 2008

New things

Christian did all the work on my new closet. He is removing the old shelf and rail.
I love to watch him work. Thanks John for your example to Christian.
My usable space tripled . My favorite part is the hamper (not shown).

We bought an early christmas present for ourselves. I am loving my new closet. I had an idea that we could get more use out of the closet space we had in our master bedroom. I had no idea how much usable space that was in my closet. I love what I found. I used http://www.easycloset.com/ to construct the beautiful closet we have now.




3 comments:

Jeri Call said...

wow that looks awesome! I wish I had more usable space in my closet.

Thank you for those clothes, the jeans are so cute on Hannah! I pulled them out and thought they looked a little long but they totally fit her.

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

That is great! If I wasn't in apartment land I would order one right up! I just cleaned out our closet and hope that it stays that way for at least a week. I can't wait to have a closet that I own ;)

Anonymous said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! Your closet looks amazing! I'm off to check out the website. Enjoy all your space.